Wade’s American Hairless Terrier
An Original Founding Breed Developer
Developing this breed from the very beginning…has been a great pleasure!!
Healthy Sound Dogs
Every Size…Including Smaller
While Widening the Gene-Pool…….by using nine different Rat Terrier dogs…incorporating nine new entirely different Rat Terrier dog bloodlines into the American Hairless Terrier…then breeding back to hairless. Developing this new breed…with a wide variation of new genes…continuing to strengthen…this unique hairless dog.
Developing bloodlines born with much less woolly fuzzy coat, and going hairless at a much younger age. American Hairless Terriers are normally born with a woolly fuzzy coat.
Our new bloodlines are born almost entirely fuzz-free…making these new bloodlines the absolute best for people with dog allergies.
- Home of the first-born hairless brindle, the first-born hairless true-blue brindles and the second-born hairless true-blue.
- Producing true-blues with blue eyes…very blue eyes.
- First developed the truest (no shading) pearl (mauve lilac) color…with light amber (lighter brown yellow) or green eyes.
- New American Hairless Terrier Puppy Colors for 2008: chocolate brindle and true-pearl brindle
- New Eye Colors for 2008: yellow brown and blue green (turquoise)
- New Eye Colors for 2012: lighter blue and lighter green
- Continuing to develop and improve the brindle stripes.
Cayman Islands, pirate and coyote tail tale of adventure. Click Here, If you dare…
We fly American Hairless Terrier Puppies at the lowest possible costs… shipping with experienced caring airlines.